Monday, February 27, 2023

Community Language Learning

 23/02/23

We had a suggestopedia Wrap Up.

GTM

-Vocabulary
-It is possible to work with both, the language and culture language
-Reading

DM

-Student -centered 
-Listening
-Error correction is not threatening 
-Pronuntiation

The Community Language Learning by Charles Curran.

  • I need my peers to learn with and from them. 
  • Non-threatening environment to express myself better.
  • It's beter to use it with advanced or praticient learners 
  • Focused on speaking
  • Nothing is prepared. Everything flows naturally. (Analysis latter) 
  • My community backs me up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Entry Groups 7 & 8 (Nov 9th)

Welcome to my last Didactics II entry. I have to admit it, but I feel a little sad that everything has come to an end, especially this class...