Monday, November 13, 2023

Groups 3 & 4 (Oct 19)

 Welcome to another blog. In this case, it was my group's turn, so I did not take much photos.

That day we had the chance to have a listening activity. I remember I was in charge of the warm up and wrap up activity, so it was kind of easy jaja. Aby played a video of the daily activities, in which students had to pay close attention to the sentences in order to answer some questions. Jonathan also made some mimics while saying some words and phrases, in that way students were getting more familiar with the sounds of the words. 

Then Rodrigo made some questions related to common activities but on their birthdays and on Christmas. It was fun because everyone was saying different things. 

Then, I ended the class with a wrap up activity, in which I asked the students to make a line, the first student had to say an activity to start the day, for example "I wake up" then the next student had to repeat it "he/she wakes up" and then say their own sentence until the last one that had to finish with an activity to end the day, like "I go to bed". 

So that was our second and last teaching class. And I am glad we were able to make it. We learned from our previous mistakes and tried to do it better this time. 

Then, the next group made a reinforcement about the topic but with a different method. Here are some photos I took:





Overall, I really enjoyed working with Aby, Rodri and Jona. I think we were able to get along well and work as a team. If I were asked to choose a group again, I would definitely choose them again.

1 comment:

Last Entry Groups 7 & 8 (Nov 9th)

Welcome to my last Didactics II entry. I have to admit it, but I feel a little sad that everything has come to an end, especially this class...