Monday, September 11, 2023

Feedback and group planning.

Hello everyone! This post is regarding our class last 09/07. In this class we had to organize again in groups of 4 people, since the original group was of 8 members, but in the end we were able to form all the groups as Lic had planned. My group ended up being composed of Jonathan, Rodrigo and Aby,

Then Lic. Orlando explained to us how the groups and classes would be divided from Thursday to Thursday.

 

We had to choose a representative to randomly choose the topic to teach and the assigned date. Since I was the only one present in my group I had to be the one. As you can see, we are group #5 in charge of teaching vocabulary related to numbers and objects in the classroom, and we will do it on 09/28/23 for about 45 minutes.

 

He advised us that we can get the information of the topic from any source, but we can get it from "Touchtone" which is a platform that he provided us. We have to invite beginner English students who can go every Thursday and we can even create a Whatsapp group with them in case something happens or if we have to ask them to bring something for the next class.

Then we got feedback from our first class. I was happy because we got a good grade as a group. 

And there I am, reviewing the comments and the grade provided by Lic Orlando.

Overall, I am very excited to start this new phase of the course, in which we will be teaching students that we have never seen before, we don't even know their ages or English level, so it will be a challenging learning process for all of us. So that's it for this post, stay tuned as this coming Thursday will be the first class. 😎


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Entry Groups 7 & 8 (Nov 9th)

Welcome to my last Didactics II entry. I have to admit it, but I feel a little sad that everything has come to an end, especially this class...