Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Teaching Writing

 Hi, everyone! Welcome to another blog's entry😆

Its important to mention that writing involves many different aspects. It is useful to look at them under these headings:

1. Handwriting

2. Spelling

3. Punctuation

4. Sentence construction

5. Organizing a text and paragraphing 

6. Text cohesion 

7. Register / style

While teaching writing, a teacher's role can be as:

1) Monitor

2) Resource

3) Feedback provider

We also had these activities, where we were asked to do these writing exercises that we used to do when we were starting to learn how to write properly or just to improve our handwriting, and it was kind of funny at the same time, since nowadays we type everything digitally, so my hand was a little sore after that.


And in this one, we were asked to write about the best day of our lives. In my case, it is very complicated to talk about this, since I have many pending plans that I want to do in life and that I have not been able to do due to lack of free time. However, one of my colleagues reminded me of the time I went to a concert last December, and the truth is that I was very happy that night, since I waited for that concert almost the entire year, I didn't have my tickets until a few weeks before the concert, so being able to go was very surprising for me, and I enjoyed it very much.


I think that would be all for this entry. Hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Entry Groups 7 & 8 (Nov 9th)

Welcome to my last Didactics II entry. I have to admit it, but I feel a little sad that everything has come to an end, especially this class...