Monday, September 4, 2023

Classes 08/24/23

Hello teacher and everyone. For today's blog, I am going to share with you all about the first classes we taught as teachers. First of all, I have to say that it was hilarious to see that everyone was wearing a black t-shirt. Here is a picture of it. 😄


We had a total of 4 groups of 8 people each. The first group was Diana's group, who was in charge of teaching vocabulary, in their case they chose medical vocabulary.


Here they are, teaching us some phrases and its meanings:

Then we played a game, in which we had to pass a hat to each other, but first you had to put it on your head, turn around and put it on the head of another classmate, whoever was left with the hat when the music stopped, had to take a piece of paper and give an example with the written word. 


Then we played an online game, related to some questions and answers on the topic.


 In the end, I won a candy. 


Here's a photo of the whole group:


Afterwards, it was Jessica's group's turn to take on a grammar lesson. 


They taught us the 3rd conditional.


Here are some exercises I did during that class:


And here is a photo of the whole group:

After the break, we had Noe's group with another vocabulary lesson, but this time it was about cooking. 



We did some exercises to remeber the vocabulary:


And here's the whole group:


Then it was my group's turn. I didn't take many pictures, but here we were doing some activities related to the 2nd conditional, since our lesson was about grammar.



It has been a very good experience overall, I am looking forward to continue practicing teaching, and from now on it will be even better, as we will be teaching other people who are not part of our class.



And this is the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Entry Groups 7 & 8 (Nov 9th)

Welcome to my last Didactics II entry. I have to admit it, but I feel a little sad that everything has come to an end, especially this class...