Sunday, October 8, 2023

Classes by groups 5 & 6

Hello everyone. Welcome to another blog. This time it was our turn as a group to teach our class. Our topic was numbers and classroom objects. 

First Jonathan started, as some of you know, he already has experience teaching, so we decided as a group that it was best for him to teach the pronunciation of numbers. 

Then, it was my turn and I asked a couple of questions related to numbers, i.e., having the students tell me their ID number, phone number, etc. 

Then we moved on to classroom objects. Aby explained the meaning and pronunciations and Rodrigo took on a writing activity. At the end we did a group activity in which the students, one by one, had to come to the front and write the number or object they were told to write. 

Overall, it was a class that I really enjoyed, I felt that we connected with the students. There were just a couple of details that we didn't manage to follow in our lesson plan but that we will definitely try to accomplish in our next class on October 19. 

Here are some photos from that day:




After break, we had the group #6 with the verb to be in the negative and interrogative form.

They first started with a listening activity related with countries.

They explained the basics of the verb to be. 


And had some extra activities. 


Here is the whole group together.


I believe everything is going good in every class, the students are learning and we are getting new experiences. Stay tuned for the upcoming classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Entry Groups 7 & 8 (Nov 9th)

Welcome to my last Didactics II entry. I have to admit it, but I feel a little sad that everything has come to an end, especially this class...